I. Brief Introduction:
The gyratory crusher we developed is a novel crusher which combined all performance of gyratory crushers from various companies. This gyratory crusher has a large dip angle crushing cavity and longer crushing plane. Liner plates made from special materials contribute to a bigger crushing capability of the crusher and a longer service life of liner plates. The extra-heavy duty rack and its integral vertical shaft assembly ensure a longer service life of the crusher and a more safe and reliable operation. The main shaft position indicator system can observe the size of discharge opening visually. Different capacities can be reached by changing eccentric bushings with different eccentricities to meet various requirements of users.
1. With bigger inclination cruishing cavity and longer crushing surface, it achieves the continuous crushing, bigger capacity and higher efficiency than the general cone crusher.
2. Unique crushing cavity design makes smooth discharge, greater crushing capacity, and less abrasion of side plate.
3. Spiral bevel gear transmission design brings great loading capacity, smooth running, and low noise.
4. Hydraulic device adjusts the discharg opening size, reduce the labor indensity.
5. Having the iron pass protection device; when super-hard materials fall into crushing cavity, piston type accumulator and one way valve make main shaft down quickly and up slowly to discharge the materials, reduce shocks, and operate safely and stably.
6. Effective dust sealing; Assembled with a positive pressure air blower, no dust fall into the eccentric and diving device.
7. Crusher design with high strenth and steady frame can be fed directly by transport machine and work perfectly well in the harsh environment.
8. Visual indicating system in the main shaft can show the discharge opening size directly
9. Auto-control hydraulic and lubrication system.
|Model||Feed Opening Width(mm)||Max Feed Size(mm)||Nominal Width of Discharge Opening(mm)||Bottom Diameter of Mainshaft(mm)||Adjustable Range of Discharge Opening(mm)||Power(kw)||Capacity(t/h)|
VI. Products and Factory Display